Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uni_mattster
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By uni_mattster
Dedicated to Unicycling - Photo on Google StreetView

petad;1144510 wrote:
Can you say where it is? I wanna see it for myself. If you don't feel
like divulging personal information, that's fine...

Um... I'd probably rather not sorry. Gotta be...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By uni_mattster
How to Shave your Trials Tire?

ntappin;1144147 wrote:
There is a search thread tool, which brought up nothing, I also manually
went through looking for any instance of the word tire or tyre, and
nothing came up.

The...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By uni_mattster
How to Shave your Trials Tire?

Jerrick;1143870 wrote:
I can.

38 pages, read every single post typed by Kris, and not a single word
of a smooth 19" tire,

Oh... Well I'm sorry for wasting your time. Seriously. I was...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By uni_mattster
How to Shave your Trials Tire?

It was in this thread http://tinyurl.com/5grtxa

I can't be bothered wading through it all.

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By uni_mattster
How to Shave your Trials Tire?

madmattunipro;1143639 wrote:
Correct me if I"m wrong, but 19" wheels are designed to fit the same
crown height as a 20." So if you want a smooth tire, why not get a uni
with a strong 20" rim...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By uni_mattster
Dedicated to Unicycling - Photo on Google StreetView

knighty;1143430 wrote:
thats cool i found this i thought the second one was funny:)

http://tinyurl.com/yu6de2

Hahahaha that second one is good. The quality on all of those photos
seems...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By uni_mattster
Dedicated to Unicycling - Photo on Google StreetView

The new Google StreetView just went online for New Zealand a couple of
days ago, so I thought I'd look up my house just now. I thought it would
be pretty awesome to see myself unicycling on it, but...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By uni_mattster
Post Your Unis Here!

ntappin;1142390 wrote:
It is the KH hub, the K1 cranks fit on the KH hub but with a tiny bit of
slop. So unless you tighten them down really hard, they move around a
bit, and if you ride them...
Forum: Unicycling December 2nd 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By uni_mattster
Post Your Unis Here!

Wow :eek: That's going to be one kick-ass setup. Do the Koxx cranks fit
on the KH Ti hub though? (I don't think I've heard of Koxx having a Ti
hub)

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer...
Forum: Unicycling December 2nd 08, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By uni_mattster
Am I seeing double?!

unicycledood;1141423 wrote:
Traveling down would cost the most. Plus its going to be around an
extremely busy time of the year for me.

Fair enough. I'll try get there in 2010. Not sure how...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By uni_mattster
Am I seeing double?!

Pfft nerdy science forum beats money as an excuse anyday. Just sneak in
as an under 12, it's free. At least I think it's 12.

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By uni_mattster
Am I seeing double?!

What's your excuse?

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day

2nd place )-540unispin-'O,
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By uni_mattster
Am I seeing double?!

unicycledood;1141001 wrote:
And josh :p.

(gotta have someone in the group repping west)

Hahahaha I actually lolled so hard. Ghetto as eh :cool:
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By uni_mattster
Am I seeing double?!

Emile.m;1139466 wrote:
Really nice uni guys.

You're brother's uni is awesome.

Cheers Emile. Yea I reckon the orange and blue combo is really nice.
And now he's got the only orange KH...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By uni_mattster
Am I seeing double?!

Thanks guys, glad you like 'em.

Chris: Our old unis are amazing! Josh's Nimbus/DX is an indestructable
beast, and my Nimbus/KH was actually a really good uni for me. They
served us well.

Andrew:...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By uni_mattster
Am I seeing double?!

The courier delivered us two boxes yesterday, which we were very
surprised by, considering that we thought they mightn't arrive by today.
My brother was still at school (I'm on exam study leave) so I...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By uni_mattster
What trick would you like to see in SLOW MOTION?

Jerrick;1134471 wrote:
I have twixtor, and that works really well, specially when you
deinterlace first, change the frame rate, then apply the speed change,
and theres two more steps after...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By uni_mattster
Do you guys ACTUALLY get mad??

I didn't like that clip.

Aside from him cursing, and I don't mean to say he's not a good rider
because I don't know him but... why did the main guy always fall off on
the easy flat bits?

I guess...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By uni_mattster
2008 540 unispin competition

Has anyone taken third? Michael?

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By uni_mattster
900° Unispin?

Unigurd;1133079 wrote:
a kickflip is a skateboard trick

I am well aware of that.

So what... Adrien skates too? :p
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uni_mattster
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

I guess just to make the hubs more compatible with standard trials rims.
I don't really know much about it though. You'd hope that when they do
that they'd change to real ISIS

--
uni_mattster

You...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uni_mattster
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

pedrotejada;1132568 wrote:
32 holes? I'm not sure if that's a good deal!

In my bike trials I had lots of problems on 32 spokes... it's
definetely lighter, but weaker. For competition maybe...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By uni_mattster
900° Unispin?

SkierAlex;1131882 wrote:
I still rather see a 900 on flat concrete lol.

And stop bitching about the name sej flip. He has been the first to
land like 40 flip tricks and hasn't named a...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By uni_mattster
900° Unispin?

That's the spirit!

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By uni_mattster
900° Unispin?

Shaun landed it first and he can call it what he wants.

I don't ever plan on landing one so I don't think I have earnt the
right of calling it that :p

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly...