Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Roberts[_2_]
Forum: Rides October 15th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Roberts[_2_]
climbs not over a pass Switzerland

You might try looking up reports on the Trento Bike Pages:
*http://www.trentobike.org/byauthor/JobstBrandt.html
*http://www.trentobike.org/Countries/Europe/Tour_Reports/Tour_of_the_A....

I...
Forum: Rides October 15th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Roberts[_2_]
climbs not over a pass Switzerland

Ned Mantei wrote:
1) From Ulrichen in Obergoms up towards the Nufenen pass, then turn off
for bike and hike to the Griespass and down into Val Antigorio.

This is another way into Val Antigorio...
Forum: Rides October 14th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Roberts[_2_]
climbs not over a pass Switzerland

Something I find interesting about this is that the climbs I mentioned
included four which received a 5-star rating for prettiness (schön)
from www.quaeldich.com - (and four which after I checked...
Forum: Rides October 14th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Roberts[_2_]
climbs not over a pass Switzerland

I tried some more climbs "not over anything" in early September, and
was very well rewarded. I looked on www.quaeldich.de for climbs around
the Berner Oberland and sorted them by prettiness, did some...
Forum: Rides October 14th 09, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Roberts[_2_]
discussion forums for cycling in Europe?

What other forums or discussion groups are people using to talk about
bicycling in Europe?

I've been reading and posting to:
* www.bikeforums.net : Europe forum
* http://forums.roadbikereview.com :...