Showing results 1 to 25 of 297
Search took 2.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MrBoogiejuice
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By MrBoogiejuice
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Looks like I definitely wont be able to make it, The Royal Bank of
Boogie is having a sub-prime crisis all of its very own at the minute
and for some crazy reason it's about the only bank that the...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By MrBoogiejuice
Legless unicyclist thread

skrobo;1163146 wrote:
JC?

I'm not the messiah...

skrobo;1163146 wrote:
i have no legs, yet i ride a unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By MrBoogiejuice
Legless unicyclist thread

After all the topless etc threads here's one that may or may not contain
explicit, full-fronted nudity but should be pretty funny none the less.

The premise is pretty simple - post pictures of...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By MrBoogiejuice
Best Photos of 2008

Not wanting to start another topless debate but these pictures are from
one of the best unicycling experiences I had last...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By MrBoogiejuice
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Looks top banana.