Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 2.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: asthian
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By asthian
Noise coming from kh20

I was just going to post a thread on this exact topic. The same thing
has been happening to my KH 20. Now I don't need to bother posting a new
thread...in fact, this whole reply was pretty useless as...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By asthian
any nova scotian riders?

I've only been in Antigonish once.
But if you do make it into the city, let me know and we can set up a
ride.

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By asthian
any nova scotian riders?

Where in Nova Scotia are you located?
I'm in Dartmouth and I'm always up for riding with anyone that's
interested.

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By asthian
My new KH/Schlumpf 36!!!

Good stuff, James!
I'm so jealous.
Have fun with your crazy cool new setup

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By asthian
Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

Sure, I'll do a more finished drawing in black and white and shoot you
an email when I finish.
groovy.

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By asthian
Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

hehe. thanks, guys.

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a deal.
asthian's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By asthian
Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

i also like the idea of a weird giraffe/uni hybrid.
I hope you don't mind me taking your core idea and having a little fun
with it.
This is a sketch I did tonight in Flash after seeing your...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By asthian
Bearing troubles

Thanks for the feedback, all.
Jim: The housing do have a bit of space between them, but I don't have
spacers.
I'll try setting the bearing back on with a spacer.

--
asthian

There's always free...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By asthian
Bearing troubles

Hi,
I'm not sure if there is a thread of this already or not, but I thought
I'd post anyway:
The last few times I've gone out on my 24" nimbus muni, I've noticed
some horrible screeching noises...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By asthian
Canadian East Coast unicycling

Just wondering if there are any riders in the Atlantic Canadian
provinces (More specifically, Nova Scotia) that would be interested in
forming a uni club.
I'm located in Dartmouth, NS and although a...
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By asthian
Trip Across Canada

I'd be up for part of the Atlantic Region ride.
Sounds like fun.

--
asthian

There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby, it's a...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By asthian
RTL Who's Who (please read if you were there)

Ian Gallant
Team Venture

|Filename: DSC_0254.JPG |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling June 22nd 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By asthian
Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

We just got back home from Cape Breton and I thought I wouldn't want to
do any riding for a while, but I can't wait to get up early tomorrow
and go on a nice long ride through the trails... now that ...
Forum: Unicycling May 13th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By asthian
Unicon Xv Logo Design Competition

I had another go at it with a slightly different style. One Just black
and white for low res/ cheaper reproduction, and one color...
Forum: Unicycling May 12th 08, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By asthian
Need help designing RTL team jersey!!

Thanks sp4rky-m4rky
I do the images in Flash using a Wacom drawing tablet. Sometimes I'll
do the drawing on paper first then trace it in flash, but normally I
just do the drawing directly with the...
Forum: Unicycling May 11th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By asthian
Need help designing RTL team jersey!!

Another excuse to do some unicycle drawing. Sweet.
here's my attempt:

|Filename: WCC.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling May 3rd 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By asthian
Workout for Uni's

Yoga and other stretching for flexibility, plyometrics and karate for
cardio, and some dumbbell work, pull ups, and push ups for strength.
This is in addition to any unicyling that I do. I try to do...
Forum: Unicycling April 17th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By asthian
New Bedford Factory Team rider

Holy Smokes!
Nice video. Every time I feel like my riding has made some sort of
progression, I just have to watch a video like that to make me feel
like the aging, clumsy fogey that I am. Congrats on...
Forum: Unicycling April 7th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By asthian
RTL Team Shirts

Thanks, guys.
Sorry ducttape, I spent all my money on my New Nimbus.

--
asthian

"T' ain't no sin, to take off your skin, and dance around in your...
Forum: Unicycling April 7th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By asthian
RTL Team Shirts

Here's out logo that I did up yesterday...now if we only had a final
rider...

|Filename: Logo Color.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling April 5th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By asthian
Need Ride The Lobster Team mate(s)

Hi legtod2.
have you found a team yet?
I know New Brunswick hasn't had the greatest riding weather lately, but
good luck with your qualifying ride.

--
asthian

"T' ain't no sin, to take off your...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By asthian
I just did my first freemount

Whoo Hoo!
Good job!

--
asthian

"T' ain't no sin, to take off your skin, and dance around in your bones"
asthian's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By asthian
36" Unicycle Questions

I just got my 36 after 10 months of riding mainly a 20. Pretty spooky
and intimidating at first, but as was posted earlier, much more
comfortable once you get going a decent speed. I'm not a tall guy...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By asthian
How is the Kris Holm Air Saddle

this may be a silly question: do you need to inflate the air saddle, or
can you use it as is?

--
asthian

"T' ain't no sin, to take off your skin, and dance around in your...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By asthian
Need Ride The Lobster Team mate(s)

I'm a Nova Scotia based rider looking for a team and support person. I'm
entering more for fun and the experience, but I still plan to push
myself as hard as I can. I've been riding for just under a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25