Old December 11th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

Default DNA & Miracle cures

In article . com,
" writes:

Therefore, from the above arguments, we conclude that there is not a
special DNA dimension,

Thank goodness fer that. Whew!

but that the spiritual components of DNA come
from, and return to the spiritual dimension we know. And that therefore
they are really part of the body of God.

How does that work with extraterrestrials who might
not have DNA, or amino acids for that matter, and
The Almighty has manifested Herself to them as some
sort of glow-in-the-dark cephalopod that spits-out
green ball lightning and I Love Lucy re-runs?

And what kind of bike do you ride?

cheers,
Tom

--