Old October 12th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jay[_2_]

Default There ARE more adults riding bikes

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Jay Bollyn wrote:
"PatTX" wrote in message
I just wish they'd get off of the sidewalks!

My pet peeve is seeing an oncoming bike going the wrong way in my bike
lane:

You could use an umbrella as a jousting lance.

http://tinyurl.com/4mwk6h

An illegally parked Range Rover, no less.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.

On the city part of my commute, cars or trucks double-parked in the bike
lane is a daily event. (Lawrence Ave between Kedzie and Jeff Park.) But at
least they are not moving. Seeing a bike going the wrong way in a bike lane,
hard to tell what he might do.

J.