Old January 2nd 04, 10:37 PM
Penny S

Default There's no riding like snow riding...

MattB scribbled on a scrap of paper:
Penny S wrote:
Jonesy scribbled on a scrap of paper:
...like no riding I know.

Took today off with the intention of doing a little snow riding on
my favorite trails. I shoulda known not to bother.

1.) Dumped about 8 inches of snow last night. Nice for XC skiing,
but sucky for XC biking.

13" here at my house, it PUKED on the mountain so while you were
struggling with your car and your bike, I was in knee deep fluffy
freshies all morning...(hint, not on a bike....)

NW got hit by some storms in case no one has heard.

Penny

We got some too. I skied 6" of fresh yesterday at Monarch. They got
another 17" over night and more is on the way. The bikes will stay in
the garage for a while now.
Now I'm just trying to work out the kid watching with my wife (who
gets to ski which day this weekend) and weather or not to ski my new
tele skis or go with the old standby alpine boards (whichare safer
for the shoulder).

Tough choices!

Matt

we only get season's like this once every few years, tomorrow I'm going back
for day 4!!!
You need to get that kid out on leashes soon. g