Old August 5th 12, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Hope you enjoy echelons.

On 05/08/2012 21:54, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
Bingo! The last time the *tour* of Qatar took place the total audience
for any stage consisted of two guys in a pickup truck, a donkey and a
couple of camels. Mind ewe the camel looked as if it was well into it's
cycle racing.

The camel was probably hotter than the local chicks in their burqas.

I've worked in Saudi Arabia and the camels there aren't that hot but some of the
goats with their long floppy ears and their provocative come and get me look are
enough to drive a chap to drink. Except there isn't any there of course.