Old May 26th 21, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Airborne

On Wed, 26 May 2021 12:02:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 3:53:09 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 10:47:36 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 10:34:48 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/25/2021 12:58 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Oh, wait, some of the nutcases here think that the titanium is "worn out" and suffering from metal fatigue.
Nobody said that, Tom. If I'm wrong, give us a direct quote and a link.

You must spend time imagining debates in which you construct, then
demolish straw men.

What a sad way to attempt self-validation.

Frank, WHY was the subject even brought up? Because you and others wanted to imply that anything I got must be junk. So don't give me your crap as if it doesn't stink like the rest of your opinions.

Hey Tommy.says that nobody said that and challenged you to provide
proof, and what do you do? Well a logical person would go ahead and
provide the proof top prove their assertion by you? Nope you just
result to insults.

A strange world that you live in where insults serve as proof.

John, it is quite clear that you like Frank have personality disorders. Why else would anyone think that you can "prove" opinions? I suggest that as you're waiting to die, you think of the fire you're headed into.

There you go Tommy talking changing the subject instead of answering
the question. Nobody was talking about "opinions" I wrote "prove their
assertion". Are you so ignorant that you thing that the word
"assertion" means "opinion"? For your benefit:

assertion ~ noun - a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no
supporting evidence were necessary)

Damn Tommy, you out to buy a dictionary and learn what all these big
words mean.
--
Cheers,

John B.