Old June 5th 21, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 2:32:50 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:

I've employed exceptional lawyers and staff who were also disruptive and destructive of our firm culture. I and my partners fired them -- and never looked back. What ever wins we got or revenue we generated were offset by the chaos. There are lots of talented people out there who are not narcissists or sociopaths or human hurricanes. Elect one of those guys or gals. Is Biden perfect, no. Would I vote R -- yes, but all the Rs that I like are getting totally trashed by Hurricane Trump and will never get even close to a presidential election.

-- Jay Beattie.

Thanks, Jay, for that most lucid explanation of why my lawyers get to charge so much more than you do. -- AJ