Old June 13th 21, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Sheldon Brown site

On 6/12/2021 2:41 PM, Roger Merriman wrote:
It’s been reported that Harris bike shop is closing down, And thus
questions over Sheldon Browns site, ie will it disappear?

I believe he was of this group? Though before my time I think.

https://road.cc/content/news/concern...website-284033

Roger Merriman.

It's not clear is Sheldon's site is being hosted by Harris Cyclery or if
John Allen has a different hosting provider.

If the former is the case it's a simple task to change hosting providers
and it doesn't cost a lot, only a few dollars per month.