Old June 14th 21, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Sheldon Brown site

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 4:35:41 AM UTC+1, wrote:

I don't want to pass around copies until I get permission from John
Allen and/or Harriet Fell. Today (June 13) is the closing day, and I
really don't want to bother them right now. My main concern is to
make sure nothing is lost and that's mostly accoplished (after I check
the download to make sure there's no corruption).

A proper place, especially if a copy can be obtained that reflects Sheldon's own version on the last day he worked on the site, is www.gutenberg.org which probably has a better chance of surviving than any individual's site.

Andre Jute
Three cheers for Jeff!