Old February 7th 11, 03:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Tserkezis

Default On the streets of Pyrmont, Sydney....

Geoff Lock wrote:

30secs(?) later, who turns up at the lights? You guessed it, Mr
Lycra-clad-wanna-play-cyclist He looks at me, I looks at him and says
g'day again to him and this time, he gives me a nod and a smile and he
promptly jumps the red light!!

I just waited for the lights to change and went on my way up along
Victoria Road towards Darling Street. Yes, I did feel a bit smug and I
still do I love it when I can outrun a Lycra-clad cyclist who clearly
wants to play

If they need to cheat to get in front, you've already beaten them. :-)
--
Let him who is stoned cast the first sin.