Old August 29th 07, 01:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_1074_]

Default Recumbent Trikes - Where to Put the Lights?

Alistair Gunn wrote:
In uk.rec.cycling Tosspot twisted the electrons to say:
Dammit! Quite right of course. You know the things, got them on
http://www.wiggle.co.uk "Minoura Space Grip SG2 Handlebar Extension"
Variations on a theme from a few other manufacturers.

Having had the "fun" of installing a few SpaceGrips over my recumbent
owning years, I am wondering if the TerraCycle accessory mount is any
better? http://preview.tinyurl.com/2lc5bn

Can be useful little bugegrs. Recumbent tadpole trikes are well short
on sensible upfront, horizontal bars to tie things to.

That's one nice feature of Catrike's range - they've put a small
horizontal extension onto the front deraileur post to mount stuff on.

Earth Cycles made such a derailer [1] mast several years before Catrike did.

[1] Brownian spelling.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.