Old July 8th 03, 10:23 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Default Got screamed at for the first time today

Gyp wrote in message
Shaun Rimmer wrote:

OuchWell on the bright side at least she knew that she' hadn't killed
you..hehehehe...

I swear, if I coulda stood up, I'd have killed _her_! Stupid cow, left

me
laid out there with the bike's petrol tank all in flames mere feet from

me -
she was more concerned with being 'shocked' than me getting blown

up/badly
burned. I mean, _I_ was the one in unbelievable freaking agony, not

her -
FFS, I _screamed_ at her to help me move and she just kept staring at

me!

I've seen a couple of accidents.. when cyclists and pedestrians get hit
by cars and it is pretty brutal.. I still can't quite get the image of
a chap being hit at 80mph but a car..

I was a wreck, and I was only going 25 mph on the mo'bike. Lost half my
blood through internal bleeding. Good job I wasn't out in the styx or I'd
have been done for.

So what happened to your shocked woman?, did she get done for dangerous
driving a huge fine or what?. Or was it a "I didn't see him"? moment?
Sigh..

No, but I got threatened with being done for dangerous driving, since I ran
into the back of her, when she anchored on to answer her phone (no proof!),
in the middle of the road, on a wet winter morning with sun glare from the
road blinding me. I didn't stand a chance of stopping in time on my little
CB100. - The way the situation unfolded and the contributing factors were
beyond belief!

Shaun aRe - Who's absolutely _knackered_ and has a half hour danger zone
commute ride at 5:00 p.m. Can't wait.......

Bet you survived...Grin

Aye, just! Heheheheh.......

Shaun aRe