Old February 16th 05, 02:40 AM
G.T.

"small change" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
wrote:
Jim Hasenauer of IMBA here. Please call your Senator to delay
passage of SB 128. The California North Coast Wilderness Bill is
not yet ready. Committee members are from the follwoing states:
NM, ID, WY, TN, AK, MC, FL, MI, MO, VA, OR, KY, HI, ND, SD, LA, CA,
WA, NJ, CO,

It's especially important to call if you're from one of them.
Thanks. Jim Hasenauer

snip repeat

Gee, doesn't this look familiar? Look at the previous days post once
in a while and you would see that I posted the same damn thing
yesterday.

Mellow out, not everyone has time to follow every plot twist and post of
"How AMB Turns". It's not like he posted spam or anything.

Plus, it's frickin' Jim Hasenauer, I think he has more important things to
do than hang out in a.m-b to see if someone had previously posted this call
to action under a subject of "GW and his mtnbike". Jeez.

Greg