Old August 18th 09, 03:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default be a hero

On Aug 17, 9:37*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Originally Posted by twiant
"heres my question, how come they have to be Americans to be fat and
lazy. Have you ever seen another country with fat people? Look at
Italy or like Germany."

I think the disease started here and spread over there. It's like the
swine flu started in Mexico and now it's all over.

Remember, stupidity is highly contagious and mostly spread around via
TV.

CB is spreading stupidity around on Usenet via the cycling newsgroups.
Unfortunately for him, these groups are already stupid enough without his
contributions.

You already show incoherence in your babble. You should have said
"fortunately" instead of unfortunately.

Anyway, what we need is someone who's already tired of life (you sound
like you do) to step out and do "what a man gotta do" for the
revolution. You'll be a hero and we will forget your stupidity...

In a land where SUVs rule, it may seem counterintuitive or even stupid
to ride a bike... But a man gotta do, what a man gotta do.