Old July 3rd 20, 05:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Remembering how to tie my shoes, going back for a do-rag

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:36:28 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

I seldom even consider buying clothes online, but then I thought about
Kohl's online. Turned out they had a large inventory including my
acceptable shirts, I could order and pay online, then pick up at the
store which is not far away.

I was going to say "shame our Kohl's went broke", then checked Google
Maps -- there's one only six miles away in, ahem, the shopping center
I call Kohl Plaza.

The store so sadly missing from Sprawlmart One was an entirely
different chain. Carson's, I think.

But I can't go in even to pick a package up. I keep a bag packed with
books and other things I might need while I'm sitting in the parking
lot at the emergency room. With a tag attached that says "DON'T
FORGET YOUR PHONE".

On the bright side, neither of us has had a cold or the flu this whole
year.

My masks work better than the ones they gave us at the Midwest Eye
Institute today. DH couldn't keep his from sliding down.

Turned out that they not only didn't dilate, they fitted a new prism
that improved his crossed eye, so I didn't have to drive home, and he
felt so good that we came back by way of Plymouth. Didn't see
Plymouth; it was all divided highway until we got to Parker Street,
almost home.

Well, there was a roundabout between the exit from the Institute
parking lot and the on-ramp for 31.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net