Old June 10th 04, 05:02 AM
Dan Daniel

Default Cleat Spacing UPDATE

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:53:42 -0400, "Cat Dailey"
wrote:

I think I have about another 3mm to spare yet. Now the question is, do I
move them even further together? (I think Lennard would say yes). Perhaps
I will wait a week or so before I experiment again.

Cat

But.. but... no references??? No solid physiological reason backed by
research??? Oh my... see how low we have dragged you!!

Glad you found an informed, if unsubstantiated, answer that has solved
the knee problem. When I have found a position that solves a problem
like yours, I pay attention and stick with it for a while. If
everything feels good after a few days or more, I tend to forget I
even had the problem so I stop worrying. But I am not riding with the
same intensity as you. If I was, I would probably end up moving the
cleat outwards after a week of adjustment just out of curiosity.