Old June 12th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Pat[_16_]

Default HERE's how a bike accident story should be reported!

Papa Tom wrote:
It's very odd that you are more interested in your perceived
fairness of the story than in the loss of life. You didn't even
deem it worthy

to mention it.

I'd have to go back to my original post to see if you're correct
(it's long gone from my thread), but I can tell you that when I
posted this, I was pretty upset by another local cyclist having been
killed by a vehicle.

No, he was correct. I, too, cringed when I read the article with no mention
of the fact that the auto driver was going to get off scot-free as if the
life of the cyclist wasn't worth even a traffic ticket!

You probably didn't mean to let it look that way, but "Ricod Jour" has
nothing to apologize for.

Pat in TX