Old January 4th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default For anyone who lives near San Diego-Need your help!

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm driving to Noble Canyon tomorrow
morning (Sunday, 1/4/09) to do the epic 11 mile downhill technical MUni
ride! It's located in Pine Valley, inland from San Diego's coast. This
is one of the MUni rides that was part of CMW 2008.

I plan to arrive about 8am at the lower parking area, get a ride to the
top, and start the Muni ride back down. I need someone who can meet me
there, or I could pick you up on my way there, as long as it's not too
far out of the way.

I can offer $50 cash for your time. I will supply the camcorder, and no
zooming or focusing is needed, so it's very easy. You just need a steady
hand to "track" me as I ride. We will stop a lot to film along the way
down. Even though you will behind the camera for all the filming, you
will be in the credits as the filmer. And you don't need to be an
expert at MUni, as you can simply walk around any parts that are too
difficult. I also have a spare KH MUni and also extra 661's if you don't
have them. You could also bring a MTB if you'd rather ride a bike. It's
up to you.

You would need a backpack with at least 70-100oz of water. I will bring
food. This will be pretty much all downhill so no real climbing since
this is done as a shuttle. If you can do this, please PM me asap so we
can confirm things.

If you *can*drive and meet me there, then we will use either your car
or mine to take us to the top, and leave the other car at the lower
area. Thanks!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)