Old August 3rd 09, 01:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
ru4linux2

Default Rode yesterday 25 miles and today rode 34 miles but now I hearabout this news!

On Aug 1, 11:37*pm, "Randall Kehrt" wrote:
To All,

Some sad news from Louisville, KY.

* * *A bicyclist participating in a triathlon
* * *at E. P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park
* * *was struck and killed Saturday by a
* * *man police say was driving drunk -
* * *and who already was facing a previous
* * *DUI charge.

Anyway I have gone on 48 rides so far this riding season on my
Volae Recumbent. *Wish I was able to go to the Midwest Rally
coming up but it is just too far for me to travel.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY

I think there may be hope out there.

See this :-

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...in;cbsCarousel

Some drunk drivers are getting prosecuted for MURDER (which I think is
great)

Lewis.

*****