Old March 25th 07, 12:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

Default FA: Cecil Walker Road Bike - 61.5cm

SWMBO has decided that "n" needs to be reduced to "n-1" and so I have to
sell my CW roadie. It is a beautiful 853 Reynolds frame that I bought
second hand a couple of years ago and then had rust-proofed and resprayed in
midnight blue. It is running Campag Chorus 9spd......the bike has done
quite a few km and the drivetrain is about due for replacement but
everything still works OK. Would suit the bigger guys out there (I am
195cm) and it is a beautiful bike to ride (steel is real).

Do a search for "Cecil Walker" in ebay for all the details and it will come
up.

It will be sadly missed.......I am hoping that it will go to a good home!!!!

Gags