Old October 4th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
David White[_2_]

Default Stolen Schwinn Super Sport Road Bike

David Kerber wrote:
In article ,
says...
Hello. This is likely a futile effort but... Someone has stolen my later
model Schwinn Super Sport road bike from my garage. Perhaps you have
seen it or can let me know if you do. It is smallish (52cm or so), blue,
has a carbon fork, older Shimano 8-speed STI, older Shimano Dura Ace
cranks, older Look pedals, and a Nashbar stem. Thanks.

What part of the world was it stolen from? UK? AU?, US?, ZA?

Oops. Sorry. I wasn't thinking. This was the northwestern USA - Seattle,
Washington. Thanks