Old May 25th 21, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Airborne

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 12:00:19 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 5/25/2021 11:35 AM, jbeattie wrote:

snip
Airborne was a discount brand to start, and if I were going to buy a discount Ti frame, I'd just wait for one over at Bikes Direct. Get a hydo-disc Ultegra Ti bike for $2,500. http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/...road-bikes.htm What are you going to sell your time-capsule for? Will it have Ultegra level equipment on it? Discs? Through-axles and (cheapish) DT Swiss wheels?

Nice, other than the carbon fork. Ora, out of Taiwan, makes the frames
https://www.oraeng-tw.com/. But I'd probably go with a Habanero with
the All-City Super Professional CroMo Fork and a 105 groupset so I could
still get a triple.

While Titanium is a good material, there are so many possibilities for an error in construction that it is probably a bad idea to buy an el cheap producto in that material.