Old June 5th 21, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

And I remember the roughly 300 times Franki-boy Krygowski claimed not to read my posts. NFT. -- Andre Jute

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 4:17:52 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/4/2021 11:51 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 1:56:42 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Frank-boy Krygowski, a lemming who never had an original thought in his life...

I remember various "original thoughts" by Jute before I tired of his
shtick.

Like telling us his sit-up-and-beg bike was very aerodynamic, proven by
riding at high speed on a steep downhill, behind a farmer paid to build
a plywood shield across the tail of truck and use a rope to tow Jute up
to speed.

Or tales of bribing his way out of jail by selling little bits of his
Rolex watch, bits which he then retrieved and used to rebuild the watch.

Or writing a book on cars that was made required reading for every
automotive engineer in the world.

So many heroic tales! Walter Mitty must be jealous!

They go so well with Kunich's tales of singlehandedly designing
International Space Station communication modules, and saving the world
from AIDS, and performing impossible computing feats with minimal
processors, all while never holding a job for more than three years.

Or with tales of The Biggest Inauguration Ever, or actually winning the
last presidential election by "A LOT!" Or being reinstated as president
sometime this summer.

Some people need extreme fantasy to conjure feelings of self worth.

--
- Frank Krygowski