Old June 6th 21, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

It's another mistake (on top of lying so much, and being such a public bully) to justify yourself, Franki-boy. You've already made my point. You're making my point again. Millions pay to read me, so do you really think I care **** whether someone (you) I hold in public contempt reads me? Duh! The point isn't to have you read me but the humiliation for a jerk who once declared himself the gatekeeper of RBT to claim ad infinitum that he doesn't read me when everyone knows it is because he has no answers. A cyclist with a vicarious interest in blood (yours) on the carpet wrote to me the last time I addressed you, "You've lived in that asshole Krygowski's head rent free for longer than Trump has!" Roundabout three times as long, I should think.
..
Andre Jute
Sauviter in modo, fortiter in re.
NFFM
..
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:51:11 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/5/2021 5:12 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
And I remember the roughly 300 times Franki-boy Krygowski claimed not to read my posts. NFT. -- Andre Jute

For a while, years ago, I did read your posts. Your obnoxious inanity
was more than I could bear.

I still avoid your writing as diligently as I avoid daytime TV soap
operas, though I note that daytime soaps are obviously of a higher caliber.

(Occasionally a "soap" is TV in a pub we frequent after club rides. It's
a pity. It's a nice place otherwise.)

--
- Frank Krygowski