Old June 15th 21, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default The public image of cycling and cyclists

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 6:21:40 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/15/2021 7:37 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
"Money can't buy you love, but it is more comfortable to do you crying sitting in a Mercedes than on a bicycle." -- anonymous "witty" card writer, expressing a widely held sentiment as his sort is won't to do.

Andre Jute
On the other hand, when a decent bike costs as much as a nice pre-loved Mercedes, why should anyone except a masochist or an environmental lemming choose the bicycle?

Have you ever wrenched on a classic Mercedes? I'll that the
bicycle, thanks.

p.s. I see SpelChek didn't like the word 'wont'.

The frequency of a Mercedes needing wrenching is surprisingly often. All that money for so little real quality.