Old February 24th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

I am starting this new thread so we can have a "main" thread for the
Virginia group of riders. If you're from Richmond, Fredericksburg,
Northern Virginia, D.C., or anywhere else in Virginia, please subscribe
to this thread as your main, "local" thread to stay in connection.

Since I and Dave Critchfield seem to be the ones organizing most of the
unicycle events, you can check here for updates or post your own local
events so we can see what's going on. So please subscribe and monitor
this thread!

For new events, here's what we have going on in the next 2 months:

Saturday, March 1st @ University of Maryland: the Congress of Jugglers
2008
I went here for the 2007 meet and had a blast! For more info, visit:
http://www.studentorg.umd.edu/juggling/congress.htm

April 19th "Unicycle of Dimes" (March of Dimes): Last year, we rode
our unicycles on the 5 mile march through downtown Fredericksburg.
It's happening again this year, too. Contact me if you would like more
info. After the march is free food and fun at the park. We're also
riding more after this event. I'll have a detailed flier up soon.

Again, please feel free to use this thread to communicate openly with
all the unicyclists of Virginia and post your events, discussions, and
questions here.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*