Old October 28th 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer[_2_]

Default Wellington Unicycling

On 28/10/2010 13:56, TK wrote:
That sounds great, but I wonder how just your response showed up in
rec.sport.unicycling. It is the only recent post. The most recent
prior unicycling post that I can see is June 18. The forum
(unicyclist.com) shows the name (rec.sport.unicycling) of the newsgroup,
but obviously is not directly linked. In point of fact, my post will
not show in the forum.

No. The forum's supposed to be linked, but the link's been flaky for a
number of years and completely dead for the last couple of years. I
have to read rsu via the forum now :-(

--
Danny Colyer http://www.redpedals.co.uk
"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down. This should be every boy's