Old October 9th 03, 05:05 AM
Jeff Wills

Default Brake lever hoods for Campy Super Record brake levers still available?

unged (Phil Brown) wrote in message ...
ds they sell under
their own name. No logos on 'em, traditional gum or black colors,
about $22. Although not original, they look nice and may save you a
little $$$$$$.

They don't ahve the same look as real Campys. If you're restoring a bike pop
for the real thing. If you want to ride it gum Modulos look more like the real
thing.
Phil Brown

I suspect Euro-Asia didn't want to make *exact* copies of the Campy
hoods to avoid paying licensing fees. Since the OP wanted
*replacements* as opposed to *reproductions* I'd be willing to bet
they're good enough.

(I remember working at Euro-Asia, surrounded by *crates* and *crates*
of Campy stuff, from Nuovo Record to C-Record. Damn I'm glad I have a
real job and I can afford to buy some of the stuff now.)

Jeff Wills