Old April 4th 07, 07:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Henderson

Default Chain cleaning solvents

Rory Williams wrote:

Looking at the Australian biodiesel site the only place in
Victoria is in Laverton. I think we actually use them as
recyclers for our used food oils out of our research plant.

Thanks. I was aware of a site at Boronia, Vic, listed on
http://www.grownfuel.com/buybiodiesel/index.html

One of my research staff comes from Bendigo and her Family is
still farming up there. Apparently a group of Farmers up
there have set up a plant to produce their own biodiesel from
crops (I presume canola) they are growing.

If only I could buy it here in Canberra. I need a large vehicle
to take my son's wheelchair, and don't like imposing more
greenhouse load than I need to.

John