Old April 5th 07, 05:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default Australian cycling clothing design/manufacturers

On Apr 5, 2:10 pm, roshea roshea.2oj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
I think ABOC get theirs from Rowbust, so Bleve may have some idea about
lead times and numbers for that lot.

yep, I use Rowbust. Minimum order is 10 of a particular item - ie: 10
jerseys
or 10 knicks etc, *not* 5 jerseys & 5 knicks.

I've been very happy with their service, although. like anyone,
sometimes they make mistakes but when they do they're honest and easy
to work with to fix the problems. They used to be in Collingwood but
are now out in Williamstown.

Cost=- I think from memory it's $150 setup (once-off per type) and
then $90 for jerseys, $80 for standard knicks and $90 for B&B knicks.
All have a good 3D chamois (I've tested, works ... 2 x melbourne to
warnambool's in them .. they work). There's now a womens chamois that
they offer too, although I can't say I've tested it, the operation is
next week ...

The alert will notice that aboc kit is sold at cost I *should* give
it away, but don't make enough money to do that