Old April 10th 07, 01:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
parawolf[_20_]

Default Australian cycling clothing design/manufacturers

I like the BodyTorque bibknicks that we get for the club. Definitely
comfortable however the sizing leaves a lot to be desired. I'm an L/XL
in most things, however for the jersey and bibshorts I need to go
Medium from BodyTorque. Problem there is that the jersey is now close
to right, but it isn't terribly 'fitted' for a club race events. It can
get a little flappy into a headwind which will disrupt your HR Monitor.
Also at a Medium the neck is too small, and the elastic around the
waist too tight.

But the bibshorts are very comfortable at a medium. I've also got a set
of bibshorts in Large (not club, but from an IT Supplier) and while
still comfortable in fit, the chamois is too large and gives me the
rub. For what its worth, i'm 188cm and 80kg.

Haven't tried many of the others, but will be trying the
Santini/Bikesportz knicks soon enough (sizing XL) as part of the BV
custom bibshorts.

--
parawolf