Old April 11th 07, 06:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
just us

Default 30knot winds!

Well I am just about over the strong winds up here at the moment. Today I
did my usual circuit which takes me up the Herberton Range and back to
Atherton via the ridge tops of Upper Barron - total of 75kms. Top speed
down the hills that I normally get 55kms/hr on was 21kms/hr and that was
pedalling LOL. On the flats I was flat out making 10kms/hr! Climbing hills
was ajoke - I have come home thinking that tomorrow I might go north, just
go with the wind and dont return, get picked up late arvo. Good idea I rekon
LOL. Surely todays ride equalled a good 100kms ride without the wind??????
Anyway, going to stand infront of the open fridge now and see what I can
devour.
Kathy
10 days to go before I do the big one