Old April 11th 07, 11:40 PM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

Default First too big, now too small........

On 2007-04-11, Peter Signorini wrote:

Clayton wrote:

All of the accessories have a little bit of rubber around the inside
circumference of their clamp, and I think some of them came with extra
bits that I don't have anymore - is it just a matter of heading down
to clark rubber and picking up some thin rubber and making some more
strips to pad out the clamps?

Grab hold of an old inner tube that has too many patches. Cut it in half
(across the tube). Slice off two cm wide strips. Use as many of these as you
desire for packing to securely fasten the Swing Grip.

Or ask at your LBS. If they're anything like mine, they'll have a bunch of
leftover rubber strips in a jar somewhere which they'll give you.

--
John
Write a wise saying and your name will live forever. -- Anonymous