Old April 13th 07, 11:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Cree XR-E LED bicycle light

Hi,
I read this thread when I was searching for info on bike lights. I've
moved to the country and need lights for night riding on unlit roads.
In the past I have used a halogen headlamp and a lead acid battery
which was OK but bulky. I read a whole lot of stuff about types of
lights and in the end I ordered a couple of Fenix L2D CE. I received
them today and I think maybe one would be enough but hey 2 of the
Fenix torches costs less than the high power halogen lamps with
rechargeables and they are very compact and I can use them for other
stuff.
Thanks for the suggestion Russell. I'm impressed with your light
building info.

Peter.