Old April 14th 07, 07:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
just us

Default urgently need help re foldable tyre

Hello and Thank You Dave! I sat in front of the computer and just followed
your photos/info and it just folded really well Thank you.
The main reason I want to take a spare tyre is that we have half the
distance on little used roads and if I was to need a tyre the chances of
getting a 700 c one are probably next to nilch. If it was a 26" might be
able to get to the nearest station and buy one of a kids MTB but I cant see
them having Hybrids out there LOL
Goat head burrs, sharp rocks and tree stumps are going to be a big enough
problem without worrying about no spare tyre. The tyre will sit well in the
bottom of my pannier. Thanks!
Kathy