Old August 11th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles
Dane Buson

Default Cincinnati East Side Bike Path Moves Closer To Reality

In rec.bicycles.misc Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts wrote:
Volunteers are raising money to pay for the project, which is expected to be
complete in about two years.

This is what they said back in about 1995.

But there's plenty of money for stadiums. Not enough for education,
public transit, school buses or anything really worthwhile [1], but Hot
Damn! there's a sales tax increase just for building *shiny* *new*
*stadiums* for the football *and* baseball team.

No, I'm not bitter at all about idiots voting for the sales tax
increase.

[1] I do miss the Hamilton County Library system though.

--
Dane "Please as punch to have moved elsewhere" Buson
"Yacc" owes much to a most stimulating collection of users, who have goaded me