Old March 12th 16, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Evil motorists

On 12/03/2016 17:54, Tom Crispin wrote:
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 12:55:40 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 12/03/2016 08:44, Tom Crispin wrote:
On Friday, March 11, 2016 at 10:37:12 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 11/03/2016 21:06, Tom Crispin wrote:
Typical evil motorists: they leap out of their motor vehicle, beat an innocent man with an iron bar before driving off in the assaulted man's vehicle.

Is there no honour between motorists?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-35787343

cyclists do it all the time as well

What? Leap out of their motor vehicle!?

attack other cyclists and steal their bicycles. Goodness, how thick are
you?

In all my years as a cyclist, I have only ever experienced one bicycle theft, and I have no evidence that it was a cyclist who stole it. The only assalting I have experienced is by a motorist - a local authority gritter lorry driver.

It is quite wrong to say that cyclists "do it all the time".

"I have no evidence that it was a cyclist who stole it".

Well, is that correct?

Yitzhak insists that an untrained, untested, unlicensed, uninsured
individual who stole a car and killed someone with it was nevertheless a
"driver".

On that basis (if you accept it), anyone who who has it away with your
stolen bike must be a cyclist.