Old June 7th 21, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:44:31 PM UTC+1, sms wrote:
On 6/6/2021 8:23 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:11:45 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Scharf, I cannot imagine someone like you calling Biden who has shown himself to be an anti-Semitic a mensch. Are you another one of those people that doesn't understand the use of our language?

Biden anti-Semitic? Hardly. Pick an article, any article:
https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+anti+semitic

For example:
Statement by President Joe Biden on the Rise of Anti-Semitic Attacks.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/05/28/statement-by-president-joe-biden-on-the-rise-of-anti-semitic-attacks/

Biden is a breath of fresh air compared to the virulently anti-Semitic
Trump. Nixon was the most anti-Semitic president until Trump. Reagan did
some stupid things, but by that time he wasn't all there and was being
manipulated by anti-Semites like Pat Buchanan. Nixon and Trump were also
the most racist modern presidents.

This is utterly crazy talk. Mr Trump has a daughter who married into a Jewish family and converted to Judaism. As president, he made her one of his closest advisors. He used his Jewish son in law as President Roosevelt used Colonel House, and specifically to enable Israel to make peace with the moderate Arabs. Mr Trump moved the Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a hugely symbolic change to Israelis. Mr Trump ordered the assassination of one of Israel's worst and most dangerous enemies, an Iranian general.

Wherever you get your "facts" from, Scharfie, they making you ridiculous for being such a gullible nebbish -- even to us, who're long accustomed to considering you a smarmy fool. You're quite off your rocker with Trump hatred..

Andre Jute
I have news for you monkeys. Mr Trump is no longer president, and won't be president again until 2024. So give boosting him with your hatred of him a rest until 2022 when you can again make a difference in directing votes to him.