Old June 7th 21, 05:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:51:50 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/12...cks-on-israel/

That's odd. The title says that Biden "fails to condemn". Yet the
body of the article says "President Joe Biden did not directly condemn
the group Wednesday". In other words, Biden actually did condemn
Hamas for the attack, but failed to meet the reporters expectations of
the degree of condemnation. I guess(tm) nothing less than jumping up
and down while directly addressing Hamas would have been deemed
satisfactory to the reporter.

Interesting source. I have two LCD monitors. The Federalist web page
would only display on the far right monitor.

Perhaps something closer to the source might be more accurate?
"White House condemns attacks on Israel, calls for co-existence in
Jerusalem"
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/white-house-condemns-ongoing-rocket-attacks-by-hamas-against-israel-2021-05-11/
Notice that the Reuters article appeared one day before your
Federalist article appeared.

More of the same:
https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+condemns+hamas

--