Old December 24th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jtrops

Default Has anyone Stretched a 20" tube to fit a 24" wheel?

I think it's gonna be a tough fit. There is quite a bit more rubber to
stretch in a 29" tube than there is in a 24". If your goal is to drop
the weight a little I think a lightweight tube in the right diameter
would be better. You could try a cheap 25x1.5-1.75 tube. It should
only cost three bucks, and it would be lighter than a tube made for a
2.5-3.0 tire.

--
jtrops