Old April 6th 05, 04:25 AM
LotteBum

Default Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

Not from my perspective.. suitable age, attractive, raced downhill
races xc, snowboards, etc.. Most chicks I know in their 20's see

mor
concerned with having heated Desperate Housewives debates or whic

stor
in Chadstone they'll visit first this weekend.. spewspewspew

Personally I think Niki Gudex is quite attractive, but she is nowher
near as good looking as she thinks she is. I had a look around he
website and have previously read her diary entries o
'www.cyclingnews.com' (http://www.cyclingnews.com) and I'm no
impressed at all...

Anyway, onto the more important stuff: most girls aren't tempted b
cycling and particularly not mountainbiking bcause they're scared. An
why wouldn't you be? I pretty much grew up on bikes (spent the first
years of my life in Denmark), so it comes very naturally to me. Also
I'm quite the tomboy in a lot of ways.

As much as I think cycling is the most awesome sport in the world,
can see why a lot of women are turned off by it in Australia.

Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV show
and it makes Mondays at work so much better. Oh... I just came bac
with my hands full of bags from Veronika Maine (which is not i
Chadstone...)..

--
LotteBum