Old March 2nd 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default The 10 skill levels of street.

No worries about me following lists, I like to think I've come up with
what to do on my own. I just think street shouldn't be structured. The
more it is structured the less appealing it will seem to nonriders.
More kids/teens want an escape from structure in their sport. That's
why skating is so popular as well. It's a break from the normal. You
say to anyone not riding "Oh i'm level 6 street riders." Sounds really
lame. If people want motivation, let them watch one of many street vids
out there now, see what to try to do, they shouldn't need a list to
help them along.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7