Old August 27th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Default Red Menace 36 update

Pete,

You sure know how to design a sexy thing like that, it's a pity you
live so far away because I'd sure like to try that thing sometime. I've
ridden a Schlumpf coker at Unicon and when your cranks are horizontal
you feel sort of a click and some of the energy you put in the
revolution is just gone. It feels very weird, you said there was no
crank play whatsoever, so you're saying it's a smoother ride than let's
say, a Schlumpf?
I love the handles you put on that thing, it was your Purple Haze
design that made me put handles on mine, and you keep giving me more
ideas on improving my own unicycle, keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Dustin

--
DustinSchaap

● 10km u19 ● marathon u19 ● expert marathon

"I want bigger nipples." - *Roger Davies*
"Can I quote you on that?" - *Paul Royle*
DustinSchaap's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12614