Old July 26th 09, 02:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Face it: Drivers don't like you!

On Jul 26, 1:35*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * Opus writes:

The discussion was not how prevalent they are but the fact that they
exist and are a threat.

There's a lot of stuff to happen, and there's a lot of people for
stuff to happen to. *But there's also a lot of space/time for stuff
to happen to people ~in~, so it's rarified.

Staying alive and intact means being heads-up.
But there's no guarantee being heads-up will save us.
There's no guarantee for almost anything.

I don't mean to be contentious with you. *I "get" that you've
been in the past hassled by drivers, and I empathise with you
for that rather than taking you to task. *I've been hassled
by some drivers, too. *But most of 'em haven't run me over yet.

cheers,
* * * * Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

We all know you are alive, Tom. Stupidity is hard to eradicate.