Old September 8th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default You know you are a cyclist when......

"Opus" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 10:35 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip
The Usenet you knew has died and gone to hell if it ever existed. ALL of
the
cycling newsgroups are chock full of assholes, idiots and criminal trolls.
I myself haven't been able to post anything on topic for over 5 years.
That
is because I am so busy kicking dumb ass.

Yeah that's one of the ones you might want to killfile, along with

Mikey and his incessant ranting about mountain bikers. In case you
don't get that kind of news in Sweden Mikey was convicted of "doing
bad things" to mountain bikers on a trail near his house and is under
probation for another 2 years. He still comes here to post about
mountain bikers that have wrecks on the trail and have to be evacuated
out. One of the terms of his probation was that he stay away from
places where mountain bikers congregate. That might be why he hasn't
been here in a while.

What Opus knows about Mr. Michael Vandeman you could put in a thimble with
room to spare. He knows even less about me. But, as you can so plainly see,
knowing nothing has never prevented anyone from spouting off on Usenet. In
fact, the dumber you are, the more valued you are. Welcome to the club!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka