Old September 11th 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default You know you are a cyclist when......

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .
Gary, if you want to enjoy a group like we sue [used[ to, do go [to] a
[an] online group:

http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php

http://www.twospoke.com/forum/

--
Burr

That would be my recommendation also. Usenet is for give and take with no
holds barred. Forums are for dullards who have mush for brains and the
backbone of a jellyfish. As long as you do not mind being bored to death a
forum should suit you just fine.

I am with Tom Sherman: Post free or die!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka