Old August 8th 05, 10:27 AM
Roos Eisma

Default Training Question: Pre-base Training

Jeremy Collins writes:

Finally, are you sure about not entering any events? Keeping yourself
motivated to train between now and next March with no external events
to spur you on will be tough.

What we did with rowing was use that time of the year for less serious
races: odd distances, odd teams, races that involve crosstraining (running
and cycling in our case), races in heavy boats, things like that.
The idea is to give yourself a break from monotonous serious raining
while still being active.
So how about some mountain biking? A tandem tour? A duathlon?

Roos